Code of Conduct
Rolling Heads are committed to providing a quality service in a manner that ensures a safe and healthy workplace for our employees and minimises our potential impact on the environment.
Rolling Heads is a One Tree Planted partner. You can find out more about One Tree Planted here. 100% of the purchase price of a tree through our shop goes to charity.
We will operate in compliance with all relevant environmental legislation and we will strive to prevent pollution and impact upon the environment in all that we do.
We aim to:
- Integrate the consideration of environmental concerns and impacts into our decision making and activities.
- Minimise our waste and then reuse or recycle as much of it as is possible.
- Minimise energy and water use within our buildings and processes in order to conserve supplies and minimise the consumption of natural resources.
- As far as is possible, purchase products and services that do the least damage to the environment.
- As far as is possible, sell products that do the least damage to the environment.
- Train, educate and inform our employees about environmental issues that may affect their work.
- Promote environmental awareness among our employees and encourage them to work in an environmentally responsible manner.
- Communicate our environmental commitment to clients, customers and the public and encourage them to support it.
Anti-Discrimination and Harassment
At Rolling Heads, we are committed to a diverse, inclusive and harassment-free workplace, which extends to all interactions with the Rolling Heads community, customers and third-parties. We aim to provide a healthy work environment and culture: one where everyone is respected, welcome and included, and one free from discrimination, harassment, and intimidation for any reason.
Rolling Heads requires the highest standards from the team in their general conduct. This includes a zero-tolerance approach to discrimination and harassment, and equal treatment regardless of an individual’s characteristics including age, disability, sex, sexual orientation, race, nationality, ethnic or national origin, religion or belief, gender reassignment, marital or civil partner status, pregnancy and maternity (Protected Characteristics).
Comments or behaviour that discriminates against, stereotypes, or harms members of the community will not be tolerated.
Harassment is unwanted or unwelcome words, actions, or behaviours that create an intimidating, hostile, degrading, humiliating, or offensive environment for an individual or group of people. Rolling Heads will not tolerate harassment or discrimination.
Sexual harassment is behaviour of a sexual nature that creates an intimidating, hostile, degrading, humiliating, or offensive environment for an individual or group or violates their dignity. This includes unwelcome sexual advances, obscene remarks, comments about an individual’s body and unwelcome physical contact. Rolling Heads will not tolerate conduct which amounts to sexual harassment.
Bullying is intimidating or offensive behaviour or an abuse of power which attempts to undermine an individual or group. All forms of bullying are unacceptable under this policy, not just that which relates to the Protected Characteristics set out above.
Reporting and Enforcement
We strongly encourage everyone to report any violations of this code of conduct by following the below procedures:
- If you feel comfortable doing so, tell the person or people who engaged in the harassing, discriminating or bullying behaviour, that their actions are not welcome and must stop. You may also decide to explain to them the impact of their behaviour on you and/or your co-workers.
- If you do not feel comfortable speaking directly to the person who engaged in the unwanted behaviour, report the incident verbally or in writing to your supervisor/manager.
- If you feel uncomfortable with the above please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
We take any incidents relating to the code of conduct very seriously and complaints will be dealt with in a discrete and confidential manner. Reported incidents will be investigated by Rolling Heads in a fair, impartial, timely, and thorough manner. People involved will be given the opportunity to present relevant information which will be considered as part of the process so that Rolling Heads can reach a reasonable conclusion.
Rolling Heads will take the appropriate action to resolve the reported incident and will inform those involved of the conclusion that has been reached.
Violation of this policy will be dealt with under the disciplinary procedure and could include sanction up to and including termination of employment. If a person with whom Rolling Heads does business engages in harassment or discrimination, Rolling Heads will take appropriate action to resolve the incident.